Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blog #4

Post links to three or more example articles that could provide inspiration for your Ampersand article. Along with each link, write at least one paragraph in which you explain what that example provides for you in the way of inspiration, a good model to work from, a guide, etc.

http://top40.about.com/od/l/p/ladygaga.htm
This is an article about Lady Gaga's career. It's in order of what event came first. It also describes where she came from and who she is now.  This article tells background information while telling the whole story of her career. I think that I could use this idea to talk about the communication skills I gained throughout the course of internship.

http://www.businessperform.com/articles/workplace-communication/communication_barriers.html
This article is about overcoming the communication barrier in the work place which is what I had to try to do while working for Coastkeeper. I was thinking about doing something like that except talking about the steps to take to overcome communication problems. I was thinking it would be cool to do a communication skill development from someone other than a "professional" :)

http://agelesslearner.com/intros/experiential.html
I think that I could use ideas from this article as well. I like that this is an article about learning form experience and I think that I could do that as well. I learned a lot through internship by listening to people and actually working for something other than school. I'd like to show the reader how they can learn from their experiences and others by listening to convos.

No comments:

Post a Comment