Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blog #1

1. Please outline your hopes for your upcoming junior year. What are your overall hopes, dreams, wishes and goals for the year?

This year my main goals are to learn a lot and prepare for the SATs. I also really want to get a good internship that I will enjoy and learn a lot from. I really want to keep all As for the whole year and I want to finish every assignment to the best of my ability and make sure I have no regrets.

2. Let's get a little more specific. Tell us about what you hope to accomplish or learn from your experiences in this Humanities class.


I really enjoy writing but I feel as if its not my strong point and I really want to work on that this year because I feel like the better i can write the better my speech can become and the more confident I will be with sharing things out loud. I really want to learn how to communicate with people so I hope we have  something to do where we can interview people or something like that.


3. What is something that you do in your life that naturally try to do well (Are you seriously good at video games? cooking? Are you an athlete?)? How do you naturally develop this talent within yourself?
 
I think that I am naturally good at things like designing. I think I'm good at this because I always want things to be different, like when I buy clothes most of the time I either cut my shirts or make holes in my jeans or other things like that. I practice this by messing with outfits and decorating shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment