Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Internship Blog #6

7. Do you have any regrets so far?  What would you do differently if you could start internship over?
My only regret with internship is that on the first day I confused myself into thinking that the last day of internship was the 21st not the 28th and I had made a schedule that was set up for three weeks instead of 4. The problem with this is that I thought I was leaving earlier then I am so I didn't that I would have anything to do for a whole week. I also was afraid that since I messed up the days my mentor would think of me as someone who didn't pay attention to detail and I didn't want her getting upset.

Luckily both of these problems had solutions. She found another project for me to do and she wasn't upset at all.

This doesn't seem like a big deal but I regret mixing up the days because if I had had a mentor who had nothing to do for me I could get fired or laid off since they didn't need me. So for now on I am going to make sure I have dates and times right so I don't make the same mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment