Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog #7

What stands out to you in your learning?
The thing that stand out in my learning is thefact that I am actually paying a lot of attention and taking good notes that I can look back on later and make sence of as well. 
What is working well in this class?
I think that the writing tips are what are working best for me because they have helped improve my writting and have helped me improve others during critiques.
What can you do to build upon your successes?
I can keep paying attention and keep up on my good notes. I can also practice the writting tips to help my writting even more. I think it would be helpful to keep up with my homework so my grades stay up.
What very specific, concrete & manageable steps can you take to make the most of your opportunities to learn in this class?
I can make sure to always have my notebook and pencil with me so I son;t ever have ot worry missing out on notes. I can make sure to always be in school and be paying good attention while I'm there. Lastley it i do miss any school I can make sure to find out what I missed by contacting someone in my class and getting that informaton form them.
What are your goals for the next few weeks in class?
To keep taking good notes and to pay attention to them so I will understand them completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment